- The body is the temple of life.
- Energy is the force of life.
- Spirit is the governor of life.
- If body, energy or spirit goes off balance, all of them are damaged.
- The Three Treasures: body, energy and spirit.
- When the spirit takes command, the body naturally follows and this arrangement benefits all Three Treasures.
- When the body leads the way, the spirit goes along, and this harms all Three Treasures.
- Life essence is a form of potential energy, like a battery fluid, from which the body draws energy as required.
- Life essence provides strength, vitality and immunity and it is most easily depleted through chronic stress, malnutrition and illness.
- Spirit refers to the mind and all of its facets and functions.
- Spirit is immaterial, luminous and resides in the heart.
- Spirit is the mind of Life Force, the immortal soul, the original light of consciousness.
- Every human being posses the mind of Life Force in his or her heart, but very few are aware of it.
- Health and longevity are sustained not by doctors and drugs but by carefully guarding the Three Treasures of life, and the onset of any disease is a clear indication of one's own failure to maintain a strong defense system.
Beth can be easily reached via phone, text, or email.
Phone & Text: 301-712-5126